This wonderful story comes from Russian ballet Anna matvievna Pavlova, who was born in St. Petersburg. We have always been very charming. We would like to recommend our version to you, with the subtle touch of olive oil and the fresh fusion of strawberries.
- 5 eggs white
- 150 g Sugar
- 2. C. Maizena Cafe
- A pinch of salt
- 200g strawberries
- Full liquid cream
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 60 g rock sugar
- Beat the white snow to dust while adding salt. Add sugar and continue to stir until a thick cream is obtained.
- Add Maizena and complete the white installation
- Use Merlin to build small nests with good spacing
- In 5 minutes, the depth was 150 ° C, and in the remaining 55 minutes it dropped to 120 ° C.
- Stir the frozen cream with sugar and slowly add the olive oil.
- Put the whipped cream and strawberries in it
- Enjoy the taste!